- Dynamic map – Add a pinpoint or draw a perimeter to see nearby homes for sale, open houses, or rental properties.
- Custom Searches – Add search filters like price, neighborhood, number of beds, open houses, and more.
- Get Local – See what schools and other points of interest are nearby.
- Full screen photo gallery – Scroll through vivid, full-screen photos of homes.
- Anytime Access – Save searches and listings, including notes or added property photos, across all your devices.
- Find an agent – Not already working with an agent? Find a KW agent and send property inquiries instantly.
- Share information – Easily share homes through text, email, Facebook, or Twitter.
- Be calculated – Free mortgage calculator to estimate home loan and monthly payments.
Frequently Asked Questions
It is a mobile app that allows you to connect with your Keller Williams Realty agent. This GPS-enabled app allows you to easily search for properties, view local property details with photos, create notes about what you like for each property, share property information with family and friends and much more.
On the iPhone, iPad and Android phones, the app icon will appear on your menu screen along with other apps you have downloaded.
The fully downloadable mobile app is available for the following: Apple iPhone, Apple iPad, Android devices. Soon, a mobile web version similar to the app will be available when you visit www.kw.com from your smartphone web browser.
No, this app is FREE to download.
The downloadable app and the mobile web version allows Keller Williams Realty Real Estate Search to reach virtually every cell phone and tablet user. If a cell phone cannot support the full downloadable app or if your carrier charges a fee for your device, then the free mobile web version is the best alternative for property search from your cell phone.
Yes, if a commercial listing is included in the data feed that you are searching, then they will be included in the search results.
On some phones, the carrier locks out the GPS ability to third-party applications such as Keller Williams Realty Real Estate Search. This is common with older BlackBerry models. Since the release of the BlackBerry Storm, all newer BlackBerry devices have GPS capabilities within the Keller Williams Realty Real Estate Search app. If your phone does not offer the GPS search, you are still able to search by address, zip code, city, or listing number.
Many GPS-enabled phones require a clear view of the sky in order to get an accurate location. Try changing your location and search again. GPS search will not work indoors with some phones.
No, you can search anywhere; however, when searching for properties outside of my area, the app branding will update to the Keller Williams Realty franchise version, so if you select the contact agent option, you may be forwarded to a different agent. If you find a property outside of my App’s MLS search area, please call me directly at (310)283-4782.