I love helping home buyers find their dream home! That’s why I work with each client individually, taking the time to understand their unique lifestyles, needs and wishes.
And an area that I can help you that most Real Estate Agents understandably avoid, is the lending part of the process. I have been working with, and training mortgage professionals for over 17 years, on a national level about consumer credit and real estate issues, and this is one of the great benefits of hiring me as your Realtor. I will make sure that you take the right steps to secure the best lending possible for your situation, and I will guide you ALL-THE-WAY through the process. And if there is anything that we can improve upon prior to seeking lending, I will help you take those steps.
My credit expertise allows me to help my buyers get prepared for the loan transaction so that they can maximize the value of every dollar they invest!
Seven Roles of A Buyer’s Real Estate Agent:
- Educates you about your market.
- Analyzes your wants and needs.
- Guides you to homes that fit your criteria.
- Coordinates the work of other needed professionals.
- Negotiates on your behalf.
- Checks and double-checks paperwork and deadlines.
- Solves any problems that may arise.
When You Work With Me, You Get:
- A knowledgeable and professional real estate agent
- A committed ally to negotiate on your behalf
- The systems in place to streamline buying your home
- The backing of a trusted company, Keller Williams
I Commit to Helping You With Your Home Search By:
- Previewing homes in advance on your behalf
- Personally touring homes and neighborhoods with you
- Keeping you informed of new homes on the market
- Helping you preview homes on the Web
- Advising you of other homes that have sold and for how much
- Working with you until we find the home of your dreams