As your Real Estate Specialist and a leading consumer credit expert, my promise to you is to make sure that you receive the very best value from every financial commitment you make, and the very best value means NOT spending hundreds or thousands of dollars on higher interest rates, higher down payments, and loan penalty fees (ie. Private Mortgage Insurance or Loan Level Price Adjustments) due to less than excellent credit scores. If you have any plans to purchase or refinance then you don’t want to miss out on this life changing information. Register Below for this Free Video Series that will empower you with the knowledge and tools to maintain strong credit for life! It’s Free.
I will be sending one video every 2-weeks for 20 weeks and here’s what you will take away from this life changing tool:
- If you have excellent credit, this series will help you ensure that it stays that way.
- If you have good credit, this series will help you improve it.
- If you have fair to poor credit, this series will help you improve your credit scores and ensure that you avoid the extremely painful adjustments that await those who take no action.
Today, an excellent credit score is 750. Your score goal should be nothing less than a 760.
My signature Take Action Plan is a 10-Step process that you can put into action right now to make sure that you are credit ready for every loan transaction. Here are the steps, plain and simple:
- Setting Your Score Goal
- Getting a Complete Picture of Your Credit Reports
- Reading Your Credit Reports
- Making Your TAP Checklist
- Deciding & Taking Action: Dispute, Negotiate or Wait
- Getting Your Mix In Check
- Managing Your Debt Strategically
- Making Sure You Don’t Fall Through The Cracks
- What To Do If You Don’t Have Credit
- Committing to a Maintenance Plan
Like no other time in the last 80 years, those with great credit will have the opportunity to capitalize on opportunity for long-term success.
How Can You Be One of the Winners?